You can now make a donation online via justgiving at:
The cost of the new community hall is estimated at £750,000. Following positive discussions with the Football Foundation and other bodies we are confident that we can secure £550,000 in the form of grants. The club has set the remaining £200,000 as a target to be raised from sponsorship and donations.
To help achieve this figure, the club will be organising a variety of fundraising activities, but we are also calling on the Altrincham community and local businesses to get behind the scheme and donate towards this fantastic facility and contribute towards a real lasting legacy from London 2012.
Community Sports Hall – Main Sponsor –
‘We are pleased to announce that the Community Sports Hall will be sponsored by a long standing supporter, sponsor, ex Director, and Friend of the Club, Carole Nash OBE.
Carole and her husband Fred are both Directors of the Altrincham FC Community Sports Co. Our thanks to Carole on behalf of everyone at the Club, and the Community Co’
You can still support the Community Sports Hall project in the following ways:
Business Giant Killer, for £5,000 or more, sponsors who will have significant internal/ external exposure within the complex and business links with the football club. The Business Giant Killers’ Package could also include either:
1) Up to 4 directors/guests of the sponsoring company can attend a match in the Boardroom, see behind the scenes, meet opposing Directors, and enjoy food and drink in the Boardroom, or
2) Be match day sponsors for a game; this is for 10 people, choice of hot meals, complimentary drinks, reserved seats, choose man of the match, receive a commemorative gift, photograph, and recognition in the programme and over the tannoy, or
3) Supply the mascot for a game and enjoy hospitality for 4 people in the Manchester Glass Ltd Sponsors’ Lounge, including hot meals, complimentary drinks, and reserved seats for a match.
Business Champion, for £1,000 or more, will have internal exposure and business links with the football club. Package can also include either:
1) Up to 2 Directors to travel with the team in the team coach to an away game and join Alty Directors’ team for the day or
2) Have match ball sponsor’s package for a game; this is for 2 people (although number can be increased), choice of hot meals, complimentary drinks, reserved seats, name in the programme, signed ball, photograph.
Business Supporter, for £250, who will have their logo displayed within the Community Sports Hall. Package will also include hospitality for two in the Manchester Glass Ltd Sponsors’ Lounge – choice of hot meals, complimentary drinks, and reserved seats
Thanks to Geoff Goodwin and Grahame Rowley, you can also buy shares in the Club, the proceeds of which will go directly to the Community Sports Hall fund. These will cost £5 each, with a minimum of 5 to be purchased (unfortunately we can’t sell these to Under 18’s). If you are interested email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have now been registered as a Charity (number 1154394), and are in the process of changing our banking arrangements. We are now able to claim gift aid, although there are further forms to be filled, and we will be using a ‘JustGiving’ account to ensure an easy, , as well as a tax efficient method for you to make donations.
In the interim please continue to record your pledges by emailing your details to: